Sunday, June 27, 2010

Off Network

Still in Wyoming. Took a day off in Lander and went up to Thermopolis. They have natural hot springs up there. So I smelt like sulphur all day yesterday. Then went and checked out some Pyroglyphs. Ancient drawings on rocks by Native Americans. Then last night ended up at a Pow Wow on Fort Washakie. So it was a very Native American day.

Three days out of Yellowstone. AT&T does not have service in Wyoming. So I'm off network and have very little data. It's been tough to connect with the real world from here. But soon enough I'll be back on network and updating everyday.

Other than that it's been another great weekend. Have about a 75 mile day ahead of us to Dubois. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I'll update again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE hot springs!! Went into a few in Colombia, awesome! Supposed to be really good for you, did you feel a lot better after the fact riding around?? Your Native American day sounds right up my alley! Your freaking chillen! LOL

    ReplyDelete