Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A behanding in Spokane

About to watch Christopher Walken and Sam Rockwell in there bdwy play. Outside this thearte is right where the Nissan pathfinder was parked. Well right down the corner. So the area is swarming with NYPD. 6 days to go. Get some culture in before the departure. I'm here with my friend from 6th grade, Cathy T. I'll never forget the first day met her at PS 33. Actually it was 5th grade. Her and her mother came up and asked me if this was Miss Pac Mans class. Yup. That was the name of our fifth grade teacher.

After we are going to see a comedien from our old neighborhood, Ted Alexandro. He's performing at the slipperroom. Should be a fun night.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:W 45th St,New York,United States

1 comment:

  1. This play should be called "A Pickpocket on Broadway!" This play was horrible. It was like a bad SNL skit that lasted 90 minutes.

    ReplyDelete