Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day Fource

Today was a fun day of biking. Got about Ten hours of sleep last night. We got rolling about 9:30 and had breakfast at Claire's in Morgantown. Had some good eggs, homefries and I was ready for the rain. Accu weather said rain at 11 and 1 and there was none, thankfully.

Today was the best day of riding so far. Felt like it was downhill most of the time. Was in my biggest chain ring for the whole day. It was realy nice to bike on a misty morning through southern PA. The smell of farms and fresh cut grass.

Today marked over two hundred miles so far. It was just over a fifty mile day. Which is good, we're right on pace. Felt like I could've kept going today. But York is a pretty big city with plenty of accomodations. Still looking forward to our first day of camping. Tomorrow we'll make a pit stop in Gettysburg. Supposed to piss all day tomorrow too.

Sorry there hasn't been that many photos. The weather hasn't been that good and the iPhone is limited. So for today I'll share one of a horse and buggy I tool just outside of Lancaster. Thanks for reading along.





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Manchester,United States

1 comment: